Mmm, please let me kiss your neck, the small spot of your shoulder, then the top part of your chest, as my lips tenderly kiss down the middle. Mmm, I'm so turned on by the way you are breathing with excitement, as you hope I continue to kiss down to your belly, kissing each side, making my way underneath your belly button. Your hands want to touch me, direct me to your prize, but don't worry I'm there. Taste so good, so strong. My lips and tongue has their way, making you breathe hard, moan hard, your hands want to touch me and direct me to go faster. I do as you ask, but tell you that I want to finish you off as you finish me off. I climb on top of you all wet and sweet, as I begin to rock like a small wave in the ocean. Feeling your strength against mine, you take your hands and direct my motion to please your desire. Over and over and over as you rise up to my body pulling my hair back, rocking my body back and forth faster and faster. Both our bodies breathing, panting so hard with pleasure. As you squeeze and pull my body in every direction that you please. Finding that pleasure that you need. You pull me to my back, grabbing my legs pulling and moving them as you take pleasure by my moans. You lay your body on top of mind, grinding your motion harder against mine. I go silent, trying not to gasp so loudly. But, you not pleased until you hear it. I give in to you and let you hear. You pull me back on top, raise your body to meet mine, rock me back and forth until your wave of ocean has enter mind. Climax has been reached. Mmm, (big smile) all is calm and my desire is satisfied. I kiss both your cheeks lay down and fall asleep. Thank you.
You are very sweet to appease my desire to taste your sweets.
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment