Thursday, December 6, 2012

Set Me Free, Please

It was so blue, royal blue, with a hint of green.  It was warm and inviting, surrounded by golden light brown sand that exfoliate your feet with every step. The sound that emanate from the ocean is so beautiful, so serene.  Its like music to your soul.  And every chance I get, I take myself to the ocean, and sit, and breathe, and listen for hours on water crashing into each other.  Forming a bond of music, a cohesion intended by God.  How lucky is the earth to witness such beauty. How lucky is the ocean to receive such a blessing from God.  That's Love.

Those four letters, huh, boy can they rock someone's world.  You can receive it from many different avenues.  A family, a friend, or a spouse.  If you are truly lucky you can received those four letters from all three.  What a blessing, right?  Because each of those blessing does provide something to the soul.  Right? Yeah, I guess.  Some are lucky to receive all three and some are just meant to have two of those.  And then, there are those who have just the one and then there's those who don't have none.  
Four letters - Love.  Those four letters can cut like a knife deep down into your soul.  Leaving you broken.  If those four letters were never made, a lot of souls would feel safe, feel ease, be free.  Every time I start to feel those four letters I cringe.  I cringe with such deep depression cause I know that that hold will last forever.   And as much as I try to distract my mind, nothing helps and I'm stuck.
Yeah, I got the family - they Love me.  I was blessed with a best friend - best 23 years of the beginning of my life.  But, as I get older, I know as my family begins to leave me for Heaven; I will be left alone.  And the memory of those four letters will be played like a memory over and over.  Just to remind me that I once had them, those four letters.  I once felt it, those four letters.  For I know in my heart, that I will not have the pleasure to continue receiving or feel those four letters.  For I will not have a spouse.  Nor a child. Letting me know that they Love me.  Sadness.  Such sadness that will fall upon me.  Disconnected from the warmth of those four letters, physically.   I wonder how will I survive mentally and physically as I feel my heart slowly dies.  I wonder how will I survive the pain of not being wanted after my family has left me.  Will I survive?  Will the memory and their spirits help me to live on?  How will I survive?  Cause I know in my future I see my heart dying.  My spirit dying.  My smile fading.  And the sadness creeping in to take over.  How will I survive.... 

Set Me Free, Please; four letters.  Set Me Free, Please from the sadness that one feels when the four letters stop coming.  Set Me Free, Please four letters to live freely.  Allow me the opportunity to feel peace in my heart for once before I die.  Allow me the chance of making me happy by my Love.  Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment